ITCS Group specialise in assisting organisations to deliver change within their IT environment. Our experienced consultants are expertly qualified in handling significant business events such as mergers & acquisitions, in/out sourcing initiatives and major capital investments.
CPM Services Include:
• Project and Program Management
• Technology Integration and Consolidation
• Corporate Real Estate Relocations and Restacks
• Data Centre Build, Upgrades and Migrations
• BCP Planning and Initiatives
• Global Application and Desktop Rollouts (Including Windows 7)
• BAU Governance, Methodology & Process
• Technology Selection and Procurement
ITCS Group provide highly skilled and experienced resources, including Desktop and Helpdesk support, Move Add Change (MAC), Unix and Wintel Server, Network, Voice, and Market Data services to Global companies across Asia Pac.
Our Managed Service solutions include:
• Fixed Priced Managed or Outsourced Services
• Project-based teams
• Strategic individual subject matter experts
ITCS Group provide high level Application Development services including:
• Front and back office platform development
• In-house software consulting and resourcing
• Full Application Development outsourcing
• Application Support and Management services
• Off-shoring advice and transition services
• On and offshore Test and QA centers
October 2013ITCS Japan will be holding their Autumn client cocktail party on Thursday 3rd October in Tokyo.
August 2013ITCS Hong Kong hosted its Summer Cocktail on 23rd August in Club Lusitano, Central. More than 100 friends joined the party and made it another fantastic event. We would like to thank everyone for your presence and we look ...
Scrum Master - ITCS-2269Fantastic Career Opportunity to work as a Scrum Master for a Top Tier Global E-Commerce Firm in Tokyo. Summary: Speed of development and continuous delivery are crucial factors for learn more
Account Development Manager-ITCS-2264Fantastic Opportunity to work for Asia`s Leading HR & Recruiting Software Provider to work as an Account Development Manager Job Responsibilities: learn more