ITCS Group specialise in assisting organisations to deliver change within their IT environment. Our experienced consultants are expertly qualified in handling significant business events such as mergers & acquisitions, in/out sourcing initiatives and major capital investments.
CPM Services Include:
• Project and Program Management
• Technology Integration and Consolidation
• Corporate Real Estate Relocations and Restacks
• Data Centre Build, Upgrades and Migrations
• BCP Planning and Initiatives
• Global Application and Desktop Rollouts (Including Windows 7)
• BAU Governance, Methodology & Process
• Technology Selection and Procurement
ITCS Group provide highly skilled and experienced resources, including Desktop and Helpdesk support, Move Add Change (MAC), Unix and Wintel Server, Network, Voice, and Market Data services to Global companies across Asia Pac.
Our Managed Service solutions include:
• Fixed Priced Managed or Outsourced Services
• Project-based teams
• Strategic individual subject matter experts
ITCS Group provide high level Application Development services including:
• Front and back office platform development
• In-house software consulting and resourcing
• Full Application Development outsourcing
• Application Support and Management services
• Off-shoring advice and transition services
• On and offshore Test and QA centers
October 2013ITCS Japan will be holding their Autumn client cocktail party on Thursday 3rd October in Tokyo.
August 2013ITCS Hong Kong hosted its Summer Cocktail on 23rd August in Club Lusitano, Central. More than 100 friends joined the party and made it another fantastic event. We would like to thank everyone for your presence and we look ...
Infrastructure Business Analyst - ITCS-2622Fantastic Career Opportunity as an Infrastructure Business Analyst, specializing in Windows Desktop Environments for one of the Top Tier Foreign Investment Banks in Tokyo. You will be exposed learn more
Data Center Relocation Project Manager -Investment BankOur client, an Investment Bank, is currently looking for Project Manager to capture the market grow potential. Job Role T he role will manage APAC Investment Banking Data learn more